Parks and Wilderness Council members
Expressions of interest are being sought for 8 members to form the new Parks and Wilderness Council.
Council members are to collectively have a range of skills, knowledge and demonstrated experience in areas including:
- The establishment and management of parks and wilderness areas
- The conservation of animals, plants and ecosystems
- The conservation of the marine environment
- A scientific field relevant to the conservation of ecosystems and the relationship of wildlife with its environment
- Aboriginal culture and traditional associations with the land
- Community engagement and community partnership
- Tourism and recreational use of reserves.
To find out more visit the Vacancies page of the DEWNR website.